Mountain Lakes Medical Center Laboratory is a full service laboratory which uses the most sophisticated technology and equipment to provide patients and physicians with the most accurate and up-to-date results 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our laboratory staff are all licensed professionals who consistently update their knowledge and skills through continuing education programs and proficiency testing in order to satisfy regulatory requirements. We are accredited by The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services and The Georgia Department of Community Health.
Our laboratory services include:
- Chemistry: biochemical, profiles, renal function panels, lipid profiles, drug screen profiles, PSA screenings, glucose testing, arterial blood gas with carboxy HB.
- Hematology: Complete blood counts
- Coagulation: Protimes, PTTs, D Dimers
- Urinalysis Testing
- Blood Banking: Compatibility testing and transfusions, therapeutic phlebotomies
- Therapeutic Drug Testing
- Reference testing for those procedures not performed in-house
For more information on a specific testing need, please contact the Laboratory Department directly at: 706.782.0423.
Note: For GTT Testing (Glucose Tolerance Testing) and Therapeutic Phlebotomies an appointment is required due to the time required for this procedure.